1. Prof. Satoshi Takewaka, Tsukuba University, Japan: “Recent coastal remote sensing research in Japan”.
2. Prof. Bin, Dalian University of Technology, China: “Nonlinear Wave Diffraction and Loads on Coastal and Marine Structures”.
3. Prof. Changhoon Lee, Sejong University, Korea: “Internal generation of waves in water wave models”.
4. Prof. Changsheng Chen, Montgomery Charter Chair Professor, University of Massachusetts, USA: “A View on Critical Issues on Estuarine and Coastal Modeling: Estuarine-Coastal Interactions and Multi-scale Coupling”.
5. Prof. Schüttrumpf, Holger, RWTH Aachen University, Germany: "Nature based solutions in coastal research – A new challenge for coastal engineers?".
6. Prof. Marcel J.F. Stive, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands “Innovative Vietnamese research on Mekong deltaic coastal processes”.
7. Prof. Van-Thanh-Van Nguyen, McGill University, Canada, "Linking Climate Change to Impact and Adaptation Studies in Urban Areas: Recent Advances and Shortcomings in Downscaling Approaches".